Latest newsletter & sign-up
Just a few days left in our fall harvest season! Our last day for this season will be Saturday November 1st. Hayrides will end on October 31st. We will then be closed from November 2nd-25th. We will reopen Wednesday November 26th for Thanksgiving pies. Closed Thanksgiving day, and open for Christmas tree sales beginning November 28th.
Pumpkins, Pumpkins, Pumpkins!
We are proud to offer FREE hayrides to and from our pumpkin patch during the following times:
Photo taken 9/25/14
ITEMS NOW AVAILABLE AT SPENCER FARM:
- Available in all sizes
- Choose your pumpkin from the pumpkin patch or one already cut in front of our market
- Mums (*limited supply remaining)
- pre-dug (price dependent on size)
- Pre-Picked Apples
- Honeycrisp ($2.29/lb)
- Gala ($.99/lb)
- Cortland ($.99/lb)
- Yellow Delicious ($.99/lb), and
- Jonathan ($.99/lb)
- *Please note that we do not have apple trees for you-pick
- Caramel Apples
- Enjoy with sprinkles, nuts, or plain!
- Apple Cider Slushies
- Made with pure apple cider
- Bagged Frozen Fruit
- Black Raspberries
- Red Raspberries
- Tart cherries
- + more!
- Frozen Pies
- Black Raspberry
- Strawberry Rhubarb
- Dutch Apple
- + Many Seasonal Flavors
- Jams/Preserves, Jellies and Salsas
- Available in more flavors than we can list!
- Our Own Smooth & Creamy Fudge
- Made right here in our market.
- Many favorites and seasonal flavors!
- Hand-dipped Ice Cream
- 16 flavors to choose from!
- Available in a cup or on a cone
- + Many seasonal items and so much more!
May God Truly Bless All of You!